Тексты предсказаний для печенья удачи
Вы имеете возможность составить свой список для изготовления персонализированных печений с предсказаниями.
Возможно размещение рекламных вложений.
Для проведения лотерей в печеньях размещаются либо номера либо сообщения о выигрыше.
Содержание вложений при изготовлении персонализированных Fortune Cookies ограничено только вашей фантазией.
Примеры предсказаний для печенья удачи на русском языке
Предсказания для «печенья судьбы» можно придумать самостоятельно или использовать, например, такие:
- Поздравляем! Вы находитесь на верном пути.
- Покорив одну гору, начинай штурмовать другую...
- Прилив энергии поможет Вам справиться с большим объемом незапланированных работ.
- Примите то, что вы не можете изменить, и вы будете чувствовать себя лучше.
- Природа, время и терпение - три великих врача.
- Пришло время действовать!
- Пришло время закончить старое и начать новое.
- Пусть мир наполнится спокойствием и доброжелательностью.
- Работа с новыми партнерами будет очень выгодным.
- Работайте над дипломатическими способностями - они очень пригодятся для реализации идей.
- Размышляйте и не спешите с действиями.
- Разрешите состраданию направлять ваши решения.
- Результат Ваших действий может оказаться неожиданным.
- Романтика переместит вас в новом направлении.
- С этого момента ваша доброта приведет вас к успеху.
- Сегодня у вас будет красивый день.
- Семь раз отмерьте, один раз отрежьте!
- Слушайте каждого. Идеи приходят отовсюду.
- Соловья баснями не кормят.
- Сосредоточьтесь на семье и гармонии с окружающим миром.
- Счастливая жизнь прямо перед вами.
- Теперь настало время попробовать что-то новое.
- Терпение! Вы почти у цели.
- Тот, кто знает, достаточно богат.
- Тот, кто не ждет благодарности, никогда не будет разочарован.
- Удача проводит Вас через все трудные времена.
- Уделите особое внимание старой дружбе.
- Физическая активность значительно улучшит ваши взгляды на жизнь сегодня.
- Хорошее время, чтобы закончить старые начинания.
- Хорошие новости придут к вам по почте.
- Хорошо сделанное лучше, чем хорошо сказанное.
- Хоть некоторые и пытаются вам помешать, вы все равно достигнете поставленных целей.
- Человек никогда не стар, чтобы учиться. Новые знания принесут Вам успех.
- Что ни делается - все к лучшему.
- Это время, чтобы двигаться. Ваше настроение улучшится.
- Вам предстоит рассмотреть неожиданное предложение
- Делайте то, чего просит душа и тело
- Не оставляйте усилий и получите желаемое
- Кто-то нуждается в вашей поддержке
Стихи на русском языке
- Вам удачи, счастья, мира! Будет вам своя квартира!
- Сохранить желаю стиль! Будет вам автомобиль!
- Не покинет вас удача! Будет новая вам дача!
- За здоровье ваше тост! Будет вам карьерный рост!
- Я желаю вам везенья! Ждет в семье вас прибавленье!
- Окружал вас чтоб уют! А доходы возрастут!
- Пусть сопутствует успех! Вам учиться лучше всех!
- Впечатлений много разных В путешествиях прекрасных!
- Не тревожит пусть забота! Ждет вас новая работа!
- Не скучать желаю зря, Будут новые друзья!
Вместо предсказаний можно использовать советы, как вести себя, чтобы ситуация разрешилась благоприятным для человека образом. Нижеприведенные советы взяты из рунического гадания, древнейшего гадания скандинавских народов. Прелесть данных советов заключается в том, что они подходят практически любому человеку, независимо от содержания его проблемы.
- Не ищите внешних врагов: чтобы понять, что мешает Вашему развитию, загляните внутрь себя.
- Помните, что истинное партнерство может существовать только между цельными личностями.
- Будьте внимательны к подсказкам судьбы.
- Если колодец засорен, то самое время его очистить.
- Выигрыш исходит от того, с чем Вы должны расстаться.
- Действуйте в соответствии не со старыми авторитетами, а с тем, что Вы считаете правильным для Вас.
- Пришло время закончить старое и начать новое.
- Если не хотите серьезных потрясений, проанализируйте Ваше отношение к собственной личности.
- Не ожидайте слишком многого и не думайте о конечном результате.
- Завершите то, что начали.
- Будьте терпеливы, и если решение Ваше правильно, Вселенная поддержит его.
- Не поддавайтесь эмоциям.
- Наслаждайтесь удачей и делитесь ею с окружающими Вас людьми.
- Сосредоточьтесь на настоящем.
- Будьте настойчивы в битве с собственным эгоизмом.
- Плывите по течению жизни без оценок и попыток понять ее.
- Не переоценивайте свои силы: это может привести к перенапряжению.
- Доверяйте тому, что с Вами происходит.
- Размышляйте и не спешите с действиями.
Американизмы - варианты предсказаний и пожеланий для печенья удачи на английском языке.
Top 10 Fortune Cookie Messages
Romantic Fortune Cookie Sayings
- When we meet, you fill my eyes; When we part you fill my heart.
- Only you can make my heart crumble…
- A sensual full body massage is in your very near future.
- You will spend the rest of your life with the man (or girl) of your dreams…
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I am so happy that I love you!
- You will soon get unexpected kisses in unexpected places.
- I love you with all my heart, and am more fortune-ate than all the fortune cookies in the world because I have you.
- You need only to understand that it is not necessary to understand, but only to enjoy… in bed!
- Just know as you go through each day there is one thing I wish I could say, you make me smile with every thought of you.
- It is your good fortune to share life’s special moments with the one you love.
- You will soon get unexpected kisses in unexpected places.
- A thrilling night is in your future… in bed.
Thank You Fortune Cookie Sayings. Цитаты клаассиков и современников:
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. Unknown
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.Marcel Proust
- Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.Author Unknown
- There is a calmness to a life lived in Gratitude, a quiet joy. Ralph H. Blum
- A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world. Joseph Addison
- To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven. Johannes A. Gaertner
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others. Cicero
- Every time we remember to say thank you, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth. Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart. Seneca
- Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. Henry Ward Beecher
- If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. Meister Eckhardt
- One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. Malayan Proverb
- Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls. David Thomas
- Not what we give, But what we share, For the gift without the giver Is bare. James Russell Lowell
- Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. G.B. Stern
- I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. William Shakespeare
- The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. John E. Southard
- I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. G.K. Chesterton
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. Author Unknown
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. Oscar Wilde
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. Jean Baptiste Massieu
- How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world. William Shakespeare
- It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. Author Unknown
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Mark Twain
- How beautiful a day can be When kindness touches it! George Elliston
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. Thornton Wilder
- I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. Benjamin Disraeli
- Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. Author Unknown
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. Grace Pulpit
- One can never pay in gratitude: one can only pay 'in kind' somewhere else in life. Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- When someone comes along who genuinely thanks us, we will follow that person a very long way. Alan Loy McGinnis
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. St. Ambrose
- Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. Voltaire
- The applause of a single human being is of great consequence. Samuel Johnson
- Flattery is from the teeth out. Sincere appreciation is from the heart out. Dale Carnegie
- Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody's hand and squeeze it... while there is still time. Dale Dauten
- Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality. - Alfred Painter
- Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. - Henry Ward Beecher
- Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary. - Margaret Cousins
- The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated. - William James
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. - Jean Baptiste Massieu
- Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. - G.B. Stern
- Gratitude is the best attitude. - Author Unknown
- Who does not thank for little will not thank for much. - Estonian Proverb
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. - Cynthia Ozick
- When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them. - Chinese Proverb
- Thanks are justly due for boons unbought. - Ovid
- Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. -Author Unknown
- Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts. - Henri Frederic Amiel
- For me, giving thanks is a sign of appreciation and gratitude that also brings about a deep sense of peace. - Wally "Famous" Amos
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. - Melody Beattie
- No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. - Alfred North Whitehead
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. - William A. Ward
- I wonder why you can always read a doctor's bill and you can never read his prescription. Finley Peter Dunne
- Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness. Ellie Katz
- Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill. Johnny Carson
- After two days in the hospital, I took a turn for the nurse. W.C. Fields
- You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax - tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough. Pearl Williams
- To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine. Henry Ward Beecher
- I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you. Bill Walton
- If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill
- Sleep, riches, and health to be truly enjoyed must be interrupted. Johann Paul Friedrich Richter
- If I had my way I'd make health catching instead of disease. Robert Ingersoll
- The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. -Hubert Humphrey
- There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.-Orison Swett Marden
- Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint. -Mark Twain
- Time is the best doctor - Yiddish Proverb
- Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don't get sick you're missing half the fun. - Flip Wilson
- Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it. Tori Amos
- Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy. Sai Baba
- Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Larry Dossey
- The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Larry Dossey
- Healing most times needs an atmosphere of faith. Benny Hinn
- The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. Hubert H. Humphrey
- Healing is a moral thing to do. Jay Inslee
- Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing, peace is the measure. Phyllis McGinley
- Healing yourself is connected with healing others. Yoko Ono
- The wish for healing has always been half of health. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality. L. J. Suenens
- Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is. Gary Zukav
- A faithful friend is the medicine of life -Ecclesiastes 6:16
Milestone Birthday Fortune Cookie Sayings20th Birthday Fortune Cookie Sayings
- At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; and at 40 the judgment. - Ben Franklin
- Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life. - Robert Southey
- Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. Georges Clemenceau
- Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty. Robert Frost
- Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. Caryn Leschen
- After 30, a body has a mind of its own. Bette Midler
- Thirty five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years. Oscar Wilde
40th Birthday Fortune Cookie Sayings
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. Voltaire
- Life begins at forty. W. B. Pitkin
- The first forty years of life give us the text: the next thirty supply the commentary. Arthur Schopenhauer
- Every man over forty is a scoundrel. George Bernard Shaw
- Be wise with speed; A fool at forty is a fool indeed. Edward Young
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. - French Proverb
50th Birthday Fortune Cookie Sayings
- The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. T.S. Eliot
- Looking fifty is great--if you're sixty. Joan Rivers
- At age 50, everyone has the face he deserves. George Orwell
- The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Muhammad Ali
60th Birthday Fortune Cookie Sayings
- A man of sixty has spent twenty years in bed and over three years in eating. Arnold Bennett
- What, start at this! when sixty years have spread Their grey experience o'er thy hoary head? Is this the all observing age could gain? Or hast thou known the worl so long in vain? John Dryden
- One starts to get young at the age of sixty and then it is too late. - Pablo Picasso
Love Fortune Cookie Sayings.
- You are my sunshine.
- You are my one and only.
- You will be loved...forever.
- Your smile brightens my day.
- You will share life's special moments with the one you love.
- You are the "home" where my heart is.
- You touch my soul.
- You make every moment magical.
- You are my everything.
- You will be awakened in the morning with a kiss.
- A soft kiss is in your future.
- You make everyday things special.
- You will spend quality time with the one you love.
- You will soon get unexpected hugs and kisses in unexpected places.
- You will receive a romantic card in the mail.
- You will be surprised with flowers and dinner.
- You are always on my mind.
- No one on Earth is as beautiful as you.
- You make my heart skip a beat.
- There is no place on Earth I'd rather be than with you.
- You are proof that my prayers have been answered.
- A thrilling time is in your future.
- I love you with all my heart.
- Destiny brought us together, but love is what keeps us together.
- I'm so "fortune-ate" to have you in my life.
- A quiet night of cuddling on the couch is in your future.
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. Your fortune is simple: I love you!
Get Well Fortune Cookie Sayings Пословицы и поговорки:
- Get your rest, and eat your soup and let your little self recoup!
- Hope you go from resting and cozy to perky and rosy! Feel Better Soon!
- You're being thought about and wished the very best of health.
- Roses are red, Violets are neat, just can't wait till You're back on your feet! Get Well Soon!
- A happy note of sunshine especially for you... May you feel as good as new very soon.
- Happy healing. Get well soon.
- Hurry up and feel better soon.
- Hope you're on the mend. Get Well Soon!
- I hate to think of you lying in bed all day with nothing to do. Why couldn't it be me instead?!
- Warm wishes and healing thoughts are being sent your way. Get well soon.
- Hoping you feel better and better each day...
Для поднятия настроения:
- "Take two of these and call me in the morning."
- "Get some rest and drink plenty of water."
- Get well soon.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Friends are like medicine; they make you feel better when you're down. Here's a dose of friendship to speed up your recovery!
- Sounds like you got a pretty nasty bug... sure hope you get well SOON!
- Sorry you haven't been feeling well lately, sure hope you get well soon!
Bachelorette Fortune Cookie Sayings
- Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and answer to, all of life's problems. - The Simpsons
- Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. - Ernest Hemingway
- Nothing risque, nothing gained. Alexander Woollcott
- One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor!
- Tonight you will meet the man of your dreams.
- Strange men will suck things off your shirt.
- Carry your dildo with pride.
- Marriage isn't a word, it's a sentence. - Woody Allen
- The appropriate age for marriage is around eighteen for girls and thirty-seven for men. - Aristotle
- The secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much. Colin Chapman
- The longest sentence you can form with two words is: I do. HL Mencken
- I never knew what real happiness was until I got married, and by then it was too late. Max Kaufman
- Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage. Ambrose Bierce
- Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet. Mae West
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. Rodney Dangerfield
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. - Henny Youngman.
- Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds can get you shot.
- A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. Author Unknown
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast. Woody Allen
- Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone I love. Woody Allen
- Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. Swami X
- Sex relieves tension - love causes it. Woody Allen
- I think I could fall madly in bed with you. Author Unknown
- Sex is emotion in motion. Mae West
- Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best. Woody Allen
- Sex between a man and a woman can be absolutely wonderful - provided you get between the right man and the right woman. Woody Allen
- I know nothing about sex, because I was always married. Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time. Author Unknown
- Anticipation makes the hard-on longer. Itsby Stevintary
- Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. Author Unknown
- I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week.
- This is your last chance to have fun. Live it up!
Over The Hill Fortune Cookie Sayings
- You look like a million bucks... all green and wrinkled.
- Its all down hill from here.
- Where did yesterday go?
- Age is just a number.
- The worst part of getting old is the smell.
- Please chew thoroughly. This is not a pill.
- You know you're old when your nose runs and your feet smell.
- Old age is a story with a deep plot.
- You know you're old when you use words like whippersnapper.
- You know your old when you start every story with "when I was your age."
- The longer you live the more beautiful life becomes.
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- Old age isnít so bad.., when you consider the alternatives.
- Remember, once you are over the bill you begin to pick up speed.
- Old too soon. Smart too late.
- Youíre not getting older.., you just collect wrinkles.
- You might be old but youre not extinct!
- You're not that old! Demand a recount!
- So many candles... So little cake.
- You may not he able to turn back the clock, but you can wind it up again!
- You're not old. You're chronologically gifted.
- I like my bifocals, my dentures fit me fine, my hearing aid is perfect, but Lord I miss my mind!
- You might be getting old if getting a little action means your prune juice is working.
- The secret to staying young is to find an age you really like and stick with it.
- Damn, you got old fast!
- Over the hill? I don't remember any hill!
- Wow! You could roast a turkey over those birthday candles!
- Lying about age is easier when you sometimes forgot what it is
- If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.
- About the time you learn to make the most of life, the most of it is gone!
- You're never too old to become young.
- Look forward to continued immaturity followed by death.
- I call still cut the mustard. I just need help opening the jar.
- Don't worry, senility is a good thing. You're always meeting new friends!
- It's always better to wear out than to rust out.
- More candles: Bigger wish!
- Aged to Perfection!
- Just when you finally got your head together your body starts falling apart.
- By the time you find greener pastures, you can't climb the fence.
- Inside every older person is a young person wondering what happened.
- It is never too late to be who you might have been.
- At my age, I've got an achy, breaky everything.
- I've seen it all, I've heard it all, I've done it all, I just can't remember it all.
- Classic, Genuine, Antique Person!
- Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.
- Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
- You should be feeling great... Youíre still on the right side of the grass!
Success Fortune Cookie Sayings
- "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." -Mark Twain
- "The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made." -Jean Giraudoux
- "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby
- "Why be a man when you can be a success?" -Bertolt Brecht
- "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." -Richard Feynman
- "Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." -Christopher Lasch
- "Nothing fails like success." -Gerald Nachman
- "We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?" -Jean Cocteau
- "Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world." -Lily Tomlin
- "In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk." -Rita Rudner
- The penalty for success is to be bored by the people who used to snub you." -Nancy Astor
- "Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." -Mark Twain
- "Life is an unbroken succession of false situations." -Thornton Wilder
- "Success didn't spoil me, I've always been insufferable." -Fran Lebowitz
- "Nothing changes your opinion of a friend so surely as success - yours or his." -Franklin P. Jones
- "The world tolerates conceit from those who are successful, but not from anybody else." -John Blake
- "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." -Henry David Thoreau
- "There's no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn't tell you about it?" -Kin Hubbard
- "Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others." -Jules Renard
- "All successful newspapers are ceaselessly querulous and bellicose. They never defend anyone or anything if they can help it; if the job is forced on them, they tackle it by denouncing someone or something else." -H. L. Mencken
- "A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success." -Oscar Wilde
- "You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play." -Warren Beatty
- "A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions--as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all." -Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Coming home from very lonely places, all of us go a little mad: whether from great personal success, or just an all-night drive, we are the sole survivors of a world no one else has ever seen." -John le Carre
- "Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule." -Stephen King
- "Of course there is no formula for success except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings." -Arthur Rubinstein
- "You always pass failure on the way to success." -Mickey Rooney
- "A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration." -Kurt Lewin
- "To follow, without halt, one aim: There's the secret of success." -Anna Pavlova
- A fresh start will put you on your way.
- A golden egg of opportunity falls into your lap this month.
- A new perspective will come with the new year.
- A pleasant surprise is waiting for you.
- All will go well with your new project.
- All your hard work will soon pay off.
- An agreeable romance might begin to take on the appearance.
- An important person will offer you support.
- Be careful or you could fall for some tricks today.
- Beauty in its various forms appeals to you.
- Because you demand more from yourself, others respect you deeply.
- Believe it can be done.
- Change is happening in your life, so go with the flow!
- Competence like yours is underrated.
- Congratulations! You are on your way.
- Dedicate yourself with a calm mind to the task at hand.
- Determination is what you need now.
- Do not be intimidated by the eloquence of others.
- Do not let ambitions overshadow small success.
- Do not make extra work for yourself.
- Don't confuse recklessness with confidence.
- Don't just think, act!
- Don't let friends impose on you, work calmly and silently.
- Don't let the past and useless detail choke your existence.
- Don't let your limitations overshadow your talents.
- Don't worry; prosperity will knock on your door soon.
- From now on your kindness will lead you to success.
- Get your mind set...confidence will lead you on.
- Go take a rest; you deserve it.
- Good news will be brought to you by mail.
- Good news will come to you by mail.
- Happiness will bring you good luck.
- Happy life is just in front of you.
- Have a beautiful day.
- If a true sense of value is to be yours it must come through service.
- If study be neglected in youth, what will you do in old age?
- If you look in the right places, you can find some good offerings.
- If your desires are not to extravagant they will be granted.
- It is worth reviewing some old lessons.
- It's time to get moving. Your spirits will lift accordingly.
- Let the world be filled with tranquility and goodwill.
- Listen to everyone. Ideas come from everywhere.
- Living with a commitment to excellence shall take you far.
- Many will travel to hear you speak.
- Meditation with an old enemy is advised.
- New ideas could be profitable.
- New people will bring you new realizations, especially about big issues.
- Now is a good time to buy stocks.
- Now is the time to go ahead and pursue that love interest!
- Now is the time to try something new.
- Others can help you now.
- Pennies from heaven will find their way to your doorstep this year!
- People are attracted by you.
- People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner.
- Perhaps you've been focusing too much on saving.
- Physical activity will dramatically improve your outlook today.
- Place special emphasis on old friendship.
- Protective measures will prevent costly disasters.
- Put your mind into planning today. Look into the future.
- Resting well is as important as working hard.
- Romance moves you in a new direction.
- Say hello to others. You will have a happier day.
- Small confidences mark the onset of a friendship.
- Someone you care about seeks reconciliation.
- Soon life will become more interesting.
- Stand tall. Don't look down upon yourself.
- Stop searching forever, happiness is just next to you.
- Take care and sensitivity you show towards others will return to you.
- Take the high road.
- The austerity you see around you covers the richness of life like a veil.
- The harder you work, the luckier you will get.
- The night life is for you.
- The secret to good friends is no secret to you.
- The smart thing to do is to begin trusting your intuitions.
- Today is the conserve yourself, as things just won't budge.
- Today, your mouth might be moving but no one is listening.
- Tonight you will be blinded by passion.
- Use your eloquence where it will do the most good.
- Welcome change.
- Why should he, who does not honour his parents when living, mourn for them when dead?
- You always bring others happiness.
- You are a person of another time.
- You are a talented storyteller.
- You are admired by everyone for your talent and ability.
- You are almost there.
- You are busy, but you are happy.
- You are generous to an extreme and always think of the other fellow.
- You are going to have some new clothes.
- You are in good hands this evening.
- You are never selfish with your advice or your help.
- You are next in line for promotion in your firm.
- You are offered the dream of a lifetime. Say yes!
- You are solid and dependable.
- You are soon going to change your present line of work.
- You are talented in many ways.
- You are the master of every situation.
- You are very expressive and positive in words, act and feeling.
- You are working hard.
- You begin to appreciate how important it is to share your personal beliefs.
- You desire recognition and you will find it.
- You have a deep interest in all that is artistic.
- You have a friendly heart and are well admired.
- You have a shrewd knack for spotting insincerity.
- You have a yearning for perfection.
- You have an active mind and a keen imagination.
- You have an ambitious nature and may make a name for yourself.
- You have exceeded what was expected.
- You have the power to write your own fortune.
- You have yearning for perfection.
- You love challenge.
- You love chinese food.
- You make people realize that there exist other beauties in the world.
- You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems.
- You seek to shield those you love and like the role of provider.
- You should be able to make money and hold on to it.
- You should be able to undertake and complete anything.
- You understand how to have fun with others and to enjoy your solitude.
- You will always be surrounded by true friends.
- You will always get what you want through your charm and personality.
- You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.
- You will be a great success both in the business world and society.
- You will be blessed with longevity.
- You will be successful in your work.
- You will be traveling and coming into a fortune.
- You will be unusually successful in business.
- You will become a great philanthropist in your later years.
- You will become more and more wealthy.
- You will enjoy good health.
- You will enjoy good health; you will be surrounded by luxury.
- You will find great contentment in the daily, routine activities.
- You will have a fine capacity for the enjoyment of life.
- You will have gold pieces by the bushel.
- You will inherit a large sum of money.
- You will make change for the better.
- You will soon be surrounded by good friends and laughter.
- You will take a chance in something in near future.
- You will travel far and wide, both for pleasure and business.
- Your abilities are appreciated.
- Your abilities are unparalleled.
- Your ability to juggle many tasks will take you far.
- Your biggest virtue is your modesty.
- Your character can be described as natural and unrestrained.
- Your difficulties will strengthen you.
- Your dreams are never silly; depend on them to guide you.
- Your dreams are worth your best efforts to achieve them.
- Your energy returns and you get things done.
- Your first love has never forgotten you.
- Your happiness is before you, not behind you! Cherish it.
- Your hard work will pay off today.
- Your heart will always make itself known through your words.
- Your home is the center of great love.
- Your ideals are well within your reach.
- Your infinite capacity for patience will be rewarded sooner or later.
- Your leadership qualities will be tested and proven.
- Your life will be happy and peaceful.
- Your life will get more and more exciting.
- Your love life will be happy and harmonious.
- Your love of music will be an important part of your life.
- Your loyalty is a virtue, but not when it's wedded with blind stubbornness.
- Your mind is your greatest asset.
- Your quick wits will get you out of a tough situation.
- Your success will astonish everyone.
- Your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded.
- Your work interests can capture the highest status or prestige.
ЦитатыA baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it. - Frank Howard Clark
A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away. - Bil Keane
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. - Ingrid Bergman
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. - Rupert Brooke
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle
A man content to go to heaven alone will never go to heaven. - Boethius
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. - Henri B. Stendhal
A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. - Honore de Balzac
All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. - Julie Andrews
All mankind love a lover. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words. - William Shakespeare
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. - Plato
Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times. - Rita Rudner
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? - Richard Bach
Do all things with love. - Og Mandino
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. - George Bernard Shaw
A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it. - William Feather
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. - Henry Ford
About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends. - Herbert Hoover
Airline travel is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of stark terror. - Al Boliska
All lasting business is built on friendship. - Alfred A. Montapert
An advertising agency is 85 percent confusion and 15 percent commission. - Fred Allen
An economist's guess is liable to be as good as anybody else's. - Will Rogers
As a small businessperson, you have no greater leverage than the truth. - John Greenleaf Whittier
Ask five economists and you'll get five different answers - six if one went to Harvard. - Edgar R. Fiedler
Blessed is he who has found his work; let him ask no other blessedness. - Thomas Carlyle
Business is a combination of war and sport. - Andre Maurois
Business, that's easily defined - it's other people's money. - Peter Drucker
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost
Cannibals prefer those who have no spines. - Stanislaw Lem
A fine quotation is a diamond on the finger of a witty person, but a pebble in the hands of a fool. - Colette
A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew. - Herb Caen
A prudent question is one-half of wisdom. - Francis Bacon
All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man. - Henry David Thoreau
Cleverness is not wisdom. - Euripides
Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Does wisdom perhaps appear on the earth as a raven which is inspired by the smell of carrion? - Friedrich Nietzsche
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. - Elbert Hubbard
He dares to be a fool, and that is the first step in the direction of wisdom. - James Huneker
Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. - Thomas Jefferson
In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield
It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things. - Henry David Thoreau
It is astonishing with how little wisdom mankind can be governed, when that little wisdom is its own. - William Ralph Inge
It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf. - Walter Lippmann
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. - Alfred Lord Tennyson
Learning sleeps and snores in libraries, but wisdom is everywhere, wide awake, on tiptoe. - Josh Billings
Memory is the mother of all wisdom. - Aeschylus
Never does nature say one thing and wisdom another. - Juvenal
Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise in time. - Theodore Roosevelt
A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald, but if he has fire, women will like him. - Mae West
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. - John Barrymore
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams. - Elias Canetti
Dream manfully and nobly, and thy dreams shall be prophets. - Robert Bulwer-Lytton
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. - Marsha Norman
Dreams are necessary to life. - Anais Nin
Dreams are the touchstones of our character. - Henry David Thoreau
Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. - Edgar Cayce
Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams? - Alfred Lord Tennyson
Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely. - Erma Bombeck
Dreams will get you nowhere, a good kick in the pants will take you a long way. - Baltasar Gracian
God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake. - Rene Descartes
I don't design clothes, I design dreams. - Ralph Lauren
I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough. - M. C. Escher
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
All that I know I learned after I was thirty. - Georges Clemenceau
Every moment is an experience. - Jake Roberts
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. - Ralph Marston
Experience is a great teacher. - John Legend
Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. - Oscar Wilde
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde
Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action. - Benjamin Disraeli
Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other. - Benjamin Franklin
Experiences are savings which a miser puts aside. Wisdom is an inheritance which a wastrel cannot exhaust. - Karl Kraus
Few people even scratch the surface, much less exhaust the contemplation of their own experience. - Randolph Bourne
Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment. - Fred Brooks
Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. - Rita Mae Brown
I think we are a product of all our experiences. - Sanford I. Weill
If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be millionaires. - Abigail Van Buren
Information's pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience. - Clarence Day
A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. - Henry Ellis
Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out. - Anton Chekhov
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. - William James
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain
Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace
Everything has been figured out, except how to live. - Jean-Paul Sartre
Everything in life is luck. - Donald Trump
Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. - Richard Bach
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
I love life because what more is there. - Anthony Hopkins
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. - Charles M. Schulz
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top. - Timothy Leary
In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning. - Carl Sandburg
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti
It is not a fragrant world. - Raymond Chandler
It seems a long time since the morning mail could be called correspondence. - Jacques Barzun
Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor. - Robert Frost
One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition. - Alvin Toffler
Our individual lives cannot, generally, be works of art unless the social order is also. - Charles Horton Cooley
Perhaps in time the so-called Dark Ages will be thought of as including our own. - Georg C. Lichtenberg
Society has always seemed to demand a little more from human beings than it will get in practice. - George Orwell
Society honors its living conformists and its dead troublemakers. - Mignon McLaughlin
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan
The danger of the past was that men became slaves. The danger of the future is that man may become robots. - Erich Fromm
The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. - Lily Tomlin
There is more to life than increasing its speed. - Gandhi
We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork. - Milton Friedman
What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on? - Henry David Thoreau
You can find your way across this country using burger joints the way a navigator uses stars. - Charles Kuralt
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. - Art Buchwald
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
Action is the foundational key to all success. - Pablo Picasso
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. - Abraham Lincoln
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. - George Edward Woodberry
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. -Dale Carnegie
Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. - David Frost
Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other. - Erma Bombeck
Failure is success if we learn from it. - Malcolm Forbes
Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. - J. Paul Getty
I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it. - Jonathan Winters
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby
I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. - George Burns
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. - W. C. Fields
In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time. - Anthony J. D'Angelo
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. - Bill Cosby
It's not enough that I should succeed - others should fail. - David Merrick
Nothing recedes like success. - Walter Winchell
One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. - Benjamin Disraeli
Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it. - Elbert Hubbard
Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world. - Lily Tomlin
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill
Success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it. - Sam Ewing
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates
Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result. - Oscar Wilde
Success is dependent on effort. - Sophocles
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. - Winston Churchill
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. - George S. Patton
Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction. - Al Bernstein
Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time. - Arnold H. Glasow
Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. - Earl Wilson
An aphorism is never exactly true. It is either a half-truth or a truth-and-a-half. - Karl Kraus
Artillerymen believe the world consist of two types of people: other Artillerymen and targets. - military saying
Balding if God’s way of showing you are only human… He takes the hair off your head and puts it in your ears. - Bruce Willis
Being baldplate is an unfailing sex magnet. - Telly Savalas
Carpe per diem - seize the check. - Robin Williams
Corporation: An ingenious device for obtaining profit without individual responsibility. - Ambrose Bierce
Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures. - Evan Esar
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness. - Stanislaw Lem
Don't simply retire from something; have something to retire to. - Harry Emerson Fosdick
Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out. - Stephen Covey
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. - Napoleon Hill
Employees make the best dates. You don't have to pick them up and they're always tax-deductible. - Andy Warhol
Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet. - Robert H. Schuller
Government in the U.S. today is a senior partner in every business in the country. - Norman Cousins
He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money. - Benjamin Franklin
He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. - Edgar R. Fiedler
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. - Thomas A. Edison
High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation. - Charles Kettering
I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod. - Winston Churchill
I buy when other people are selling. - J. Paul Getty
I don't think meals have any business being deductible. I'm for separation of calories and corporations. - Ralph Nader
I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for - getting paid for doing what you love. - Tiger Woods
I rate enthusiasm even above professional skill. - Edward Appleton
I want to put a ding in the universe. - Steve Jobs
I'm not a driven businessman, but a driven artist. I never think about money. Beautiful things make money. - Lord Acton
If all the economists were laid end to end, they'd never reach a conclusion. - George Bernard Shaw
If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance. - Abraham Lincoln
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said. - Anonymous
Famous remarks are seldom quoted correctly. - Simeon Strunsky
For all life is a dream, and dreams themselves are only dreams. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca
For in all adversity of fortune the worst sort of misery is to have been happy. - Boethius
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
Fortune and love favor the brave. - Ovid
Friendship is Love without his wings! - Lord Byron
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never. - Charles Caleb Colton
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein
How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it. - Barbara Pym
I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone. - Javan
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. - Mother Teresa
I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved. - George Eliot
If there is a God, whence proceed so many evils? If there is no God, whence cometh any good? - Boethius
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. - Mother Teresa
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. - Michel de Montaigne
If you want to be loved, be lovable. - Ovid
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm
In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two. - Erich Fromm
It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Grass doesn’t grow on a busy street. - William Hague on being bald
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. - Fred Allen
He has a profound respect for old age; Especially when it's bottled. - Gene Fowler
How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. - C. S. Lewis
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige
I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap. - Bob Hope
I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that. - Lauren Bacall
I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. - Francis Bacon
I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel. - Henri Frederic Amiel
I've been cushioned against having to work, with Rocky's continual bounty. - Richard O'Brien
In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent. We are no longer in the past, we have arrived. - Knut Hamsun
In youth the days are short and the years are long. In old age the years are short and day's long. - Pope Paul VI
In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us.- Beverly Sills
It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen. - Brigitte Bardot
It takes a long time to become young. - Pablo Picasso
Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. - Truman Capote
Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. - Bill Cosby
Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. - Mary Schmich
He is so old that his blood type was discontinued. - George William Curtis
I am not a scientist. I am, rather, an impresario of scientists. - Jacques Cousteau
I believe in general in a dualism between facts and the ideas of those facts in human heads. - George Santayana
I got the bill for my surgery. Now I know what those doctors were wearing masks for. - James H. Boren
I see nothing in space as promising as the view from a Ferris wheel. - E. B. White
If a man's wit be wandering, let him study the mathematics. - Francis Bacon
If we wish to make a new world we have the material ready. The first one, too, was made out of chaos. - Robert Quillen
In all science, error precedes the truth, and it is better it should go first than last. - Hugh Walpole
It will free man from the remaining chains, the chains of gravity which still tie him to this planet. - Wernher von Braun
Leave the atom alone. - E. Y. Harburg
Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong. - Albert Einstein
Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts. - Henry B. Adams
I am not the archetypal leading-man. This is mainly for one reason: as you may have noticed, I have no hair. - Patrick Stewart
I don’t consider myself bald; I’m just taller than my hair. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
I don’t want to be quoted, and don’t quote that I don’t want to be quoted. - Winston Burdett
I hate quotations. Tell me what you know. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I never know how much of what I say is true. - Bette Midler
I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation. - George Bernard Shaw
I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams. - Madonna Ciccone
Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together. - Eugene Ionesco
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams. - Les Brown
In dreams begins responsibility. - William Butler Yeats
It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. - Erma Bombeck
Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests. - Charles Lindbergh
Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths. - Joseph Campbell
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams. - E. V. Lucas
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages. - Terry Pratchett
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. - Henry David Thoreau
People need dreams, there's as much nourishment in 'em as food. - Dorothy Gilman
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. - Tupac
The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. - Paul Valery
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt
I’ve always wanted to be bald. I mean it, completely bald. Wouldn’t it be great to be bald in the rain? - Harrison Ford
If my hangover isn’t too bad I do sit ups. - Hugh Grant
If you can build a business up big enough, it's respectable. - Will Rogers
If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars. - J. Paul Getty
If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work. - Kahlil Gibran
If you don't drive your business, you will be driven out of business. - B. C. Forbes
If you have to forecast, forecast often. - Edgar R. Fiedler
If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been. - Robert H. Schuller
If you make a living, if you earn your own money, you're free - however free one can be on this planet. - Theodore White
If you owe the bank 0 that's your problem. If you owe the bank 0 million, that's the bank's problem. - J. Paul Getty
In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. - Benjamin Franklin
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. - Steve Jobs
Inside every working anarchy, there's an Old Boy Network. - Mitchell Kapor
It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech. - Mark Twain
It's called a pen. It's like a printer, hooked straight to my brain. - Dale Dauten
It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference. - Tom Brokaw
It's not what you pay a man, but what he costs you that counts. - Will Rogers
It's not your salary that makes you rich, it's your spending habits. - Charles A. Jaffe
All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. - Ellen Glasgow
Always remember that the future comes one day at a time. - Dean Acheson
Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. - Arnold Bennett
Anyone who thinks there's safety in numbers hasn't looked at the stock market pages. - Irene Peter
Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are. - Bertolt Brecht
Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal. - Arthur Schopenhauer
Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. - Robert C. Gallagher
Christians are supposed not merely to endure change, nor even to profit by it, but to cause it. - Harry Emerson Fosdick
He that will not apply new remedies must expect new evils; for time is the greatest innovator. - Francis Bacon
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. - Frederick Douglass
If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. - Gail Sheehy
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. - Maya Angelou
If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. - John A. Simone, Sr.
Ignorance is no excuse, it's the real thing. - Irene Peter
In a progressive country change is constant; change is inevitable. - Benjamin Disraeli
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost
It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. - Josh Billings
Life has meaning only if one barters it day by day for something other than itself. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. - Sholom Aleichem
Life is a long lesson in humility. - James M. Barrie
Life is but thought. - Sara Teasdale
It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations - Winston Churchill
It is better to be quotable than honest. - Tom Stoppard
It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. - Miguel de Unamuno
Life is the flower for which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. - Kahlil Gibran
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. - David Grayson
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion. - Javan
Love conquers all. - Virgil
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other. - Rainer Maria Rilke
Love does not dominate; it cultivates. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. - Voltaire
Love is a game that two can play and both win. - Eva Gabor
Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else. - George Bernard Shaw
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. - William Shakespeare
Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other. -Euripides
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. - Peter Ustinov
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost
Love is being stupid together. - Paul Valery
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle
It's the most unhappy people who most fear change. - Mignon McLaughlin
Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed. - Irene Peter
Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. - Confucius
The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress. - Charles Kettering
They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. - Confucius
Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly. - Francis Bacon
Things do not change; we change. - Henry David Thoreau
We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. - Harrison Ford
When you are through changing, you are through. - Bruce Barton
When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet. - Stanislaw Lec
Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken. - Frank Herbert
You ust be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi
Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless. - Thomas A. Edison
Most of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people to get their work done. - Peter Drucker
My son is now an "entrepreneur." That's what you're called when you don't have a job. - Ted Turner
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln
No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution. - Niccolo Machiavelli
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. - Henry Ford
One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. - Arnold H. Glasow
Only a monopolist could study a business and ruin it by giving away products. - Scott McNealy
Our favorite holding period is forever. - Warren Buffett
Our work is the presentation of our capabilities. - Edward Gibbon
People will buy anything that is 'one to a customer.' - Sinclair Lewis
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. - Colin Powell
Punctuality is one of the cardinal business virtues: always insist on it in your subordinates. - Don Marquis
Real riches are the riches possessed inside. - B. C. Forbes
Reason and judgment are the qualities of a leader. - Tacitus
Regard it as just as desirable to build a chicken house as to build a cathedral. - Frank Lloyd Wright
Remind people that profit is the difference between revenue and expense. This makes you look smart. - Scott Adams
So little done, so much to do. - Cecil Rhodes
Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can. - Paul Tournier
Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities. - Walter Scott
The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale. - Arthur C. Clarke
The buck stops with the guy who signs the checks. - Rupert Murdoch
The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on. - Walter Lippmann
The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavour upon the business known as gambling. - Ambrose Bierce
The great leaders are like the best conductors - they reach beyond the notes to reach the magic in the players. - Blaine Lee
The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax. - Albert Einstein
Life is half spent before we know what it is. - George Herbert
Life is never easy for those who dream. - Robert James Waller
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep. - Fran Lebowitz
Life is wasted on the living. - Douglas Adams
Life itself still remains a very effective therapist. - Karen Horney
Life loves the liver of it. - Maya Angelou
Life must be lived as play. - Plato
Life well spent is long. - Leonardo da Vinci
Literature is mostly about having sex and not much about having children. Life is the other way round. - David Lodge
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. - Samuel Butler
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. - John W. Gardner
Life must be understood backwards; but... it must be lived forward. - Soren Kierkegaard
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. - Auguste Rodin
The only source of knowledge is experience. - Albert Einstein
The years teach much which the days never know. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is nothing so easy to learn as experience and nothing so hard to apply. - Josh Billings
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print. - Isadora Duncan
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. - Leo Buscaglia
Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. - H. L. Mencken
Love is love's reward. - John Dryden
Love is metaphysical gravity. - R. Buckminster Fuller
Love is my religion - I could die for it. - John Keats
Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. - W. Somerset Maugham
Love is the beauty of the soul. - Saint Augustine
Love is the child of illusion and the parent of disillusion. - Miguel de Unamuno
Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another. - H. L. Mencken
Love is the flower you've got to let grow. - John Lennon
Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. - Ben Hecht
Love is the poetry of the senses. - Honore de Balzac
Love is the self-delusion we manufacture to justify the trouble we take to have sex. - Daniel S. Greenberg
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. - H. L. Mencken
Love is what you've been through with somebody. - James Thurber
Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. - Zora Neale Hurston
Love means not ever having to say you're sorry. - Erich Segal
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. - James A. Baldwin
Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. - Saint Thomas Aquinas
Love that is not madness is not love. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
More than kisses, letters mingle souls. - John Donne
Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold. - Zelda Fitzgerald
Nothing is miserable unless you think it is so. - Boethius
Say what you will, 'tis better to be left than never to have been loved. - William Congreve
Sometimes it's hard to be a woman giving all your love to just one man. - Tammy Wynette
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to. - Tammy Wynette
Take away love and our earth is a tomb. - Robert Browning
The art of love is largely the art of persistence. - Albert Ellis
The best proof of love is trust. - Joyce Brothers
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. - Audrey Hepburn
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. - Mother Teresa
The only abnormality is the incapacity to love. - Anais Nin
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. - Gilbert K. Chesterton
There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not. - Francois Rochefoucauld
There is only one terminal dignity - love. - Helen Hayes
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. - Alfred Lord Tennyson
'Tis not where we lie, but whence we fell; the loss of heaven's the greatest pain in hell. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca
To enlarge or illustrate this power and effect of love is to set a candle in the sun. - Robert Burton
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. - Bertrand Russell
To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever. - Henry Drummond
True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end. - Benjamin Disraeli
We loved with a love that was more than love. - Edgar Allan Poe
We perceive when love begins and when it declines by our embarrassment when alone together. - Jean de la Bruyere
We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. - Tom Robbins
What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. - Pearl Bailey
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. - Emily Bronte
When love is not madness, it is not love. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Where there is great love, there are always wishes. - Willa Cather
Where there is love there is life. - Mohandas Gandhi
Who so loves believes the impossible. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. - Boethius
Who, being loved, is poor? - Oscar Wilde
Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life. - Joseph Conrad
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. - Wayne Dyer
You don't have to go looking for love when it's where you come from. - Werner Erhard
Maturity is only a short break in adolescence. - Jules Feiffer
Middle age is the awkward period when Father Time starts catching up with Mother Nature. - Harold Coffin
Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. - Don Marquis
Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. - Bob Hope
Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay. - Doris Day
Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem. - Bill Vaughan
Muscles come and go; flab lasts. - Bill Vaughan
No man is ever old enough to know better. - Holbrook Jackson
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. - Henry David Thoreau
Old age comes on suddenly, and not gradually as is thought. - Emily Dickinson
Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Old age is a shipwreck. - Charles de Gaulle
Old age is fifteen years older than I am. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you're aboard, there's nothing you can do. - Golda Meir
Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. - Theodore Roosevelt
Old age is no place for sissies. - Bette Davis
Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man. - James Thurber
May you live every day of your life. - Jonathan Swift
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. - Arthur Miller
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. - Brendan Gill
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued. - Socrates
Only a few things are really important. - Marie Dressler
People living deeply have no fear of death. - Anais Nin
The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing. - Marcus Aurelius
The fear of life is the favorite disease of the 20th century. - William Lyon Phelps
The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it. - William James
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. - Henry David Thoreau
The perfect normal person is rare in our civilization. - Karen Horney
The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. - Henry David Thoreau
The purpose of life is a life of purpose. - Robert Byrne
There is no wealth but life. - John Ruskin
This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it. - William James
To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. - Emily Dickinson
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - George S. Patton
Personally, I would sooner have written Alice in Wonderland than the whole Encyclopedia Britannica. - Stephen Leacock
Some stories are true that never happened. - Elie Wiesel
The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, are of imagination all compact. - William Shakespeare
The man who has no imagination has no wings. - Muhammad Ali
There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. - Gilbert K. Chesterton
They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see nothing but sea. - Francis Bacon
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Theodor Geisel
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night. - Edgar Allan Poe
To imagine is everything, to know is nothing at all. - Anatole France
Trust that little voice in your head that says "Wouldn't it be interesting if..."; And then do it. - Duane Michals
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. - Mark Twain
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.- Jack London
No man was ever wise by chance. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Patience is the companion of wisdom. - Saint Augustine
Some folks are wise and some are otherwise. - Tobias Smollett
The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. - William James
The doors of wisdom are never shut. - Benjamin Franklin
The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it. - Jean Paul
The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom. - H. L. Mencken
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates
The truest wisdom is a resolute determination. - Napoleon Bonaparte
The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations. - Benjamin Disraeli
The wisdom of the wise is an uncommon degree of common sense. - Dean Inge
The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
There is a wisdom of the head, and a wisdom of the heart. - Charles Dickens
To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. - Bertrand Russell
Turn your wounds into wisdom. - Oprah Winfrey
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. - George Bernard Shaw
Wisdom begins at the end. - Daniel Webster
Wisdom begins in wonder. - Socrates
Nothing in the universe can travel at the speed of light, they say, forgetful of the shadow's speed. - Howard Nemerov
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity. - Albert Einstein
Polygraph tests are 20th-century witchcraft. - Sam Ervin
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher von Braun
Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response. - Arthur M. Schlesinger
Science does not know its debt to imagination. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men. - Jean Rostand
Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - Carl Sagan
Science is organized common sense where many a beautiful theory was killed by an ugly fact. - Thomas Huxley
Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition. - Adam Smith
Science never solves a problem without creating ten more. - George Bernard Shaw
Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. - Albert Einstein
Nothing that can be said is so absurd that some philosopher has not already said it. - Cicero
Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternatives. - Cato
The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball. - Doug Larson
The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer. - Joan Collins
The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. - Doris Day
The trick is growing up without growing old. - Casey Stengel
The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine. - Bill Vaughan
The whole business of marshaling one's energies becomes more and more important as one grows older. - Hume Cronyn
There is still no cure for the common birthday. - John Glenn
There's no such thing as old age, there is only sorrow. - Fay Weldon
Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young. - Dorothy Canfield Fisher
To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent that is to triumph over old age. - Amos Bronson Alcott
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quoting. - Diogenes
Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious. - Oscar Wilde
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons. - Bertrand Russell
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it. - George Bernard Shaw
The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border? - Pablo Casals
There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America. - William J. Clinton
To me, it seems a dreadful indignity to have a soul controlled by geography. - George Santayana
True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else. - Clarence Darrow
We do not consider patriotism desirable if it contradicts civilized behavior. - Friedrich Durrenmatt
You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race. - George Bernard Shaw
Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. - Groucho Marx
Savor your freedom -- it is precious.
Scientific theory is a contrived foothold in the chaos of living phenomena. - Wilhelm Reich
The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance - the idea that anything is possible. - Ray Bradbury
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. - Bruce Feirstein
The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion. - Arnold H. Glasow
The great tragedy of science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact. - Thomas Huxley
The nineteenth century believed in science but the twentieth century does not. - Gertrude Stein
The process of scientific discovery is, in effect, a continual flight from wonder. - Albert Einstein
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. - Isaac Asimov
The science of today is the technology of tomorrow. - Edward Teller
The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage. - Mark Russell
There are no shortcuts in evolution. - Louis D. Brandeis
There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere. - Isaac Asimov
There was no "before" the beginning of our universe, because once upon a time there was no time. - John D. Barrow
Touch a scientist and you touch a child. - Ray Bradbury
We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Wernher von Braun
When you take stuff from one writer it's plagiarism; but when you take it from many writers, it's research. - Wilson Mizner
Whenever anyone says, 'theoretically,' they really mean, 'not really.' - Dave Parnas
You cannot feed the hungry on statistics. - Heinrich Heine
Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true. - Niels Bohr
Success is that old ABC - ability, breaks, and courage. - Charles Luckman
Success is the one unpardonable sin against our fellows. - Ambrose Bierce
Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. - Arnold H. Glasow
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. - William Feather
Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good. - Joe Paterno
The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity. - Ayn Rand
The man who has done his level best... is a success, even though the world may write him down a failure. - B. C. Forbes
The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people. - Theodore Roosevelt
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success. - Irving Berlin
Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves. - Larry King
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbours. - William Ralph Inge
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. - John F. Kennedy
Each nation feels superior to other nations. That breeds patriotism - and wars. - Dale Carnegie
I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world. - Diogenes
I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism. - Bob Riley
I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world. - Eugene V. Debs
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. - Nathan Hale
It is lamentable, that to be a good patriot one must become the enemy of the rest of mankind. - Voltaire
Nationalism is a silly cock crowing on his own dunghill. - Richard Aldington
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. - Albert Einstein
Patriotism is a kind of religion; it is the egg from which wars are hatched. - Guy de Maupassant
Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. - Adlai E. Stevenson
Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles. - George Jean Nathan
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit. - W. Somerset Maugham
The change you started already has far-reaching effects. Be ready.
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. - Edgar R. Fiedler
The incestuous relationship between government and big business thrives in the dark. - Jack Anderson
The invisible hand of the market always moves faster and better than the heavy hand of government. - Mitt Romney
The leader who exercises power with honor will work from the inside out, starting with himself. - Blaine Lee
The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. - J. Paul Getty
The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows. - Aristotle Onassis
The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell. - Confucius
The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them. - Benjamin Jowett
The wheel that squeaks the loudest is the one that gets the grease. - Josh Billings
The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead even more than teamwork. - Igor Sikorsky
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell
There was a time when a fool and his money were soon parted, but now it happens to everybody. - Adlai E. Stevenson
Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed. - Peter Drucker
The most delightful advantage to being bald : one can hear snowflakes. - R. G. Daniels
The most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into silver and gold. - Kahlil Gibran
Those who have compared our life to a dream were right... we were sleeping wake, and waking sleep. - Michel de Montaigne
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. - Carl Jung
A satellite has no conscience. - Edward R. Murrow
A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God. - Alan Perlis
Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems. - Rene Descartes
Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination. - John Dewey
Facts are the air of scientists. Without them you can never fly. - Linus Pauling
For NASA, space is still a high priority. - Dan Quayle
From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the Moon. It's not a miracle; we just decided to go. - Tom Hanks
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. - Archimedes
The only exercise I take is walking behind the coffins of friends who took exercise. - Peter O’Toole
The only reason I would take up jogging again is that I could hear heavy breathing again. - Erma Bombeck
The point of quotation is that one can use another’s words to be Insulting. - Amanda Cross
The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him. - Robert Benchley
The tenderest sport in a man’s makeup is sometimes the bald spot on top of his head. - Helen Rowland
The trouble with words is that you never know whose mouths they’ve been in. - Dennis Potter
There are two types of people: those who are forgetful and… - Anonymous
There are two types of people: those who divide people into two types, and those who don’t. - Anonymous
There’s one thing about baldness, it’s neat. - Don Herold
There’s something sexy about a gut. Not a 400 pound beer gut, but a little paunch. I love that. - Sandra Bullock
To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less. - Andre Malraux
Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything. - W. Clement Stone
We don't have a monopoly. We have market share. There's a difference. - Steve Ballmer
When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder. - James H. Boren
Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops. - Thomas J. Watson
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. - Mark Twain
Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn't always have to be their top priority. - William Arthur Ward
To me - old age is always ten years older than I am. - John Burroughs
True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. - Kurt Vonnegut
We pay when old for the excesses of youth. - J. B. Priestley
We've put more effort into helping folks reach old age than into helping them enjoy it. - Frank Howard Clark
What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. - Voltaire
Whatever poet, orator or sage may say of it, old age is still old age. - Sinclair Lewis
When a noble life has prepared old age, it is not decline that it reveals, but the first days of immortality. - Muriel Spark
When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age. - Victor Hugo
When you become senile, you won't know it. - Bill Cosby
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. - Mark Twain
You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old. - George Burns
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. - Bob Hope
You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them. - Harrison Ford
Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. - George Bernard Shaw
Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor. - Euripides
Unbeing dead isn't being alive. - E. E. Cummings
We can't plan life. All we can do is be available for it. - Lauryn Hill
What we play is life. - Louis Armstrong
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
While there's life, there's hope. - Cicero
You fall out of your mother's womb, you crawl across open country under fire, and drop into your grave. - Quentin Crisp
Your life is what your thoughts make it. - Marcus Aurelius
What’s the use of a good quotation if you can’t change it. - Dr. Who
When I’m talking to people I like to stop and quote myself. My quotes have a way of spicing up conversation. - Brendan Behan
When your arms are bigger than your head, something is wrong. - Steve Reeves
Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. - Tom Wilson
Wisdom is a sacred communion. - Victor Hugo
Wisdom is found only in truth. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it. - David Starr Jordan
Wisdom is not wisdom when it is derived from books alone. - Horace
Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson
Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd have preferred to talk. - Doug Larson
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Wisdom outweighs any wealth. - Sophocles
Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men. - Confucius
You are open-minded and quick to make new friends.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
After thirty, a body has a mind of its own. - Bette Midler
Age considers; youth ventures. - Rabindranath Tagore
Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone. - Jim Fiebig
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. - Tom Stoppard
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Mark Twain
Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough. - Don Marquis
Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face. - Albert Camus
All diseases run into one, old age. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. - Agatha Christie
Bashfulness is an ornament to youth, but a reproach to old age. - Aristotle
Every man over forty is a scoundrel. - George Bernard Shaw
Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age. - Victor Hugo
Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. - Andre Maurois
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. - Stanislaw Lec
Youth is wasted on the young. - George Bernard Shaw
Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. - Bill Vaughan
All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers. - Orison Swett Marden
Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures. - Jessamyn West
I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see. - Duane Michals
I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them. - Pablo Picasso
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. - Michelangelo
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life. - Simone Weil
Imagination rules the world. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards. - Lewis Carroll
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau
Live out of your imagination, not your history. - Stephen Covey
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards. - Lewis Carroll
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau
Live out of your imagination, not your history. - Stephen Covey
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. - Anthony J. D'Angelo
Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours." - Robert Byrne
There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew. - Marshall McLuhan
There is a muscular energy in sunlight corresponding to the spiritual energy of wind. - Annie Dillard
There is no forgiveness in nature. - Ugo Betti
There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly. - R. Buckminster Fuller
There is that in the glance of a flower which may at times control the greatest of creation's braggart lords. - John Muir
To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival. - Wendell Berry
To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. - Helen Keller
To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment. - Jane Austen
Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven. - Rabindranath Tagore
Understanding the laws of nature does not mean that we are immune to their operations. - David Gerrold
Unless a tree has borne blossoms in spring, you will vainly look for fruit on it in autumn. - Walter Scott
We cannot command Nature except by obeying her. - Francis Bacon
We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts. - William Hazlitt
When I have a terrible need of - shall I say the word - religion. Then I go out and paint the stars. - Vincent Van Gogh
Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. - Doug Larson
Swans sing before they die - 'twere no bad thing should certain persons die before they sing. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. - Henry David Thoreau
The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
The bluebird carries the sky on his back. - Henry David Thoreau
The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore
The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. - John Muir
The counterfeit and counterpart of Nature is reproduced in art. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life. - Jean Giraudoux
The groves were God's first temples. - William C. Bryant
The poetry of the earth is never dead. - John Keats
The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks. - Tennessee Williams
The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful. - E. E. cummings
There are always flowers for those who want to see them. - Henri Matisse
Nature and books belong to the eyes that see them. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nature knows no pause in progress and development, and attaches her curse on all inaction. - Johann Wolfgang
Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. - Francis Bacon
Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills. - Ambrose Bierce
One must ask children and birds how cherries and strawberries taste. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. - William Shakespeare
Shall I not have intelligence with the earth? Am I not partly leaves and vegetable mould myself. - Henry David Thoreau
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. - Winston Churchill
Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. - Roger Miller
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" - Robin Williams
In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. - Charles Lindbergh
It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment. - Ansel Adams
It is only in the country that we can get to know a person or a book. - Cyril Connolly
It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life. - P. D. James
Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. - Hans Christian Anderson
Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence. - Hal Borland
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. - Mao Tse-Tung
Let the gentle bush dig its root deep and spread upward to split the boulder. - Carl Sandburg
Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries. - Jimmy Carter
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein
Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth. - Albert Schweitzer
Maybe nature is fundamentally ugly, chaotic and complicated. But if it's like that, then I want out. - Steven Weinberg
Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order. - John Burroughs
I like trees because they seem more resigned to the way they have to live than other things do. - Willa Cather
I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers. - Claude Monet
I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it. - Alice Walker
I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree. - Joyce Kilmer
If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is nature's way. - Aristotle
In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. - Aristotle
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. - Albert Camus
Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed. - Walt Whitman
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Having family responsibilities and concerns just has to make you a more understanding person. - Sandra Day O'Connor
He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature. - Socrates
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. - Henry David Thoreau
Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. - Robert Green Ingersoll
How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! - John Muir
How strange that nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude! - Emily Dickinson
I am two with nature. - Woody Allen
I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars. - Walt Whitman
I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. - Frank Lloyd Wright
I decided that if I could paint that flower in a huge scale, you could not ignore its beauty. - Georgia O'Keeffe
I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens. - Isaac Bashevis Singer
I don't mind if my skull ends up on a shelf as long as it's got my name on it. - Debbie Harry
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. - John Muir
Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. - William Wordsworth
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Earth laughs in flowers. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. - Gerard De Nerval
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees. - David Letterman
Fishes live in the sea, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones. - William Shakespeare
Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into. - Henry Ward Beecher
Flowers are without hope. Because hope is tomorrow and flowers have no tomorrow. - Antonio Porchia
Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. - Lou Holtz
A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg. - Samuel Butler
A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. - Carl Reiner
A mistake is simply another way of doing things. - Katharine Graham
A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. - Walt Whitman
Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative. - H. G. Wells
Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. - Russell Baker
All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God. - Thomas Browne
All water has a perfect memory and is forever trying to get back to where it was. - Toni Morrison
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. - Albert Camus
Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them? - Rose Kennedy
Break open a cherry tree and there are no flowers, but the spring breeze brings forth myriad blossoms. - Ikkyu Sojun
Breathless, we flung us on a windy hill, Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass. - Rupert Brooke
A dress that zips up the back will bring a husband and wife together. - James H. Boren
A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. - Michel de Montaigne
A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. - Honore de Balzac
A husband is what is left of a lover, after the nerve has been extracted. - Helen Rowland
A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. - John Steinbeck
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married. - H. L. Mencken
A psychiatrist asks a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing. - Joey Adams
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin
A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers. - Grace Hansen
All marriages are happy. It's the living together afterward that causes all the trouble. - Raymond Hull
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too. - H. L. Mencken
Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her. - Ambrose Bierce
He's the kind of man a woman would have to marry to get rid of. - Mae West
I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all. - Lord Byron
I've been married to one Marxist and one Fascist, and neither one would take the garbage out. - Lee Grant
If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love. - Michel de Montaigne
If you want to read about love and marriage, you've got to buy two separate books. - Alan King
If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married. - Katharine Hepburn
In olden times sacrifices were made at the altar - a practice which is still continued. - Helen Rowland
It destroys one's nerves to be amiable every day to the same human being. - Benjamin Disraeli
It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married. - Robert Frost
Love is often the fruit of marriage. - Moliere
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage. - Ambrose Bierce
Many a man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Stephen Leacock
Marriage - a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters in prose. - Beverley Nichols
Marriage is a bribe to make the housekeeper think she's a householder. - Thornton Wilder
Marriage is a feast where the grace is sometimes better than the dinner. - Charles Caleb Colton
Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution. - Mae West
Marriage is a mistake every man should make. - George Jessel
Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution? - Groucho Marx
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. - Billy Connolly
Marriage is an adventure, like going to war. - Gilbert K. Chesterton
Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night. - St. Jerome
Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest. - Irwin Corey
Marriage is nature's way of keeping us from fighting with strangers. - Alan King
Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person. - Sophia Bush
Marriage, a market which has nothing free but the entrance. - Michel de Montaigne
Marriage, like money, is still with us; and, like money, progressively devalued. - Robert Graves
Marriage: A word which should be pronounced "mirage". - Herbert Spencer
Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can't help but smile on it. - Josh Billings
More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse. - Doug Larson
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Never get married in the morning - you never know who you might meet that night. - Paul Hornung
No man is regular in his attendance at the House of Commons until he is married. - Benjamin Disraeli
One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul. - Honore de Balzac
Only choose in marriage a man whom you would choose as a friend if he were a woman. - Joseph Joubert
Politics doesn't make strange bedfellows - marriage does. - Groucho Marx
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. - Brendan Behan
The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly. - Peter De Vries
The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character. - Peter De Vries
The majority of husbands remind me of an orangutan trying to play the violin. - Honore de Balzac
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. - Henny Youngman
The Wedding March always reminds me of the music played when soldiers go into battle. - Heinrich Heine
When a girl marries, she exchanges the attentions of many men for the inattention of one. - Helen Rowland
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. - Prince Philip
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. - Sacha Guitry
When a marriage works, nothing on earth can take its place. - Helen Gahagan
Where there's marriage without love, there will be love without marriage. - Benjamin Franklin
You do live longer with bran, but you spend the last fifteen years on the toilet. - Alan King
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. - Aldous Huxley
All music is beautiful. - Billy Strayhorn
Any good music must be an innovation. - Les Baxter
Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune. - Kin Hubbard
Composers shouldn't think too much - it interferes with their plagiarism. - Howard Dietz
Everywhere in the world, music enhances a hall, with one exception: Carnegie Hall enhances the music. - Isaac Stern
Hell is full of musical amateurs. - George Bernard Shaw
I don't care much about music. What I like is sounds. - Dizzy Gillespie
I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to. - Elvis Presley
If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music. - Gustav Mahler
If music be the food of love, play on. - William Shakespeare
If you look deep enough you will see music; the heart of nature being everywhere music. - Thomas Carlyle
If you want to be found stand where the seeker seeks. - Sidney Lanier
If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together. - Richard M. Nixon
In music the passions enjoy themselves. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Music can change the world because it can change people. - Bono
Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music. - Jimmy Hendrix
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Music happens to be an art form that transcends language. - Herbie Hancock
Music hath charms to soothe a savage beast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak. - William Congreve
Music in the soul can be heard by the universe. - Lao Tzu
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. - Beethoven
Music is a performance and needs the audience. - Michael Tippett
Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. - John Lennon
Music is love in search of a word. - Sidney Lanier
Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. - Jean Paul
Music is my religion. - Jimmy Hendrix
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune. - Thomas Fuller
Music is the best means we have of digesting time. - W. H. Auden
Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue. - Plato
Music is the shorthand of emotion. - Leo Tolstoy
Music is the soul of language. - Max Heindel
Music is well said to be the speech of angels. - Thomas Carlyle
Music should be your escape. - Missy Elliot
Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. - Maya Angelou
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach
Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something. - Frank Zappa
No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible. - W. H. Auden
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. - Bob Marley
Secretly, I wanted to look like Jimi Hendrix, but I could never quite pull it off. - Bryan Ferry
The iPod completely changed the way people approach music. - Karl Lagerfeld
There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another. - Frank Zappa
Virtues are acquired through endeavor, which rests wholly upon yourself. - Sidney Lanier
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine
Who hears music feels his solitude peopled at once. - Robert Browning
Without music, life would be a mistake. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Writing about music is like dancing about architecture. - Laurie Anderson
You are the music while the music lasts. - T. S. Eliot
You can never get silence anywhere nowadays, have you noticed? - Bryan Ferry
You can't stay the same. If you're a musician and a singer, you have to change, that's the way it works. - Van Morrison
A woman uses her intelligence to find reasons to support her intuition. - Gilbert K. Chesterton
Action is the real measure of intelligence. - Napoleon Hill
Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. - Alan Alda
Belief is the death of intelligence. - Robert Anton Wilson
Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Common sense is not so common. - Voltaire
Every true genius is bound to be naive. - Friedrich Schiller
Genius ain't anything more than elegant common sense. - Josh Billings
Genius always finds itself a century too early. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one. - E. B. White
I can't tell you if genius is hereditary, because heaven has granted me no offspring. - James Whistler
I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up. - Mark Twain
I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow. - Woodrow Wilson
Intelligence is not a science. - Frank Carlucci
Intelligence is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas. - Susan Sontag
Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant. - Victor Hugo
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. - Salvador Dali
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. - Albert Einstein
Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence. - Ambrose Bierce
Man becomes man only by his intelligence, but he is man only by his heart. - Henri Frederic Amiel
Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years. - Gracie Allen
The bookful blockhead, ignorantly read With loads of learned lumber in his head. - Alexander Pope
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein
There is no greater evidence of superior intelligence than to be surprised at nothing. - Josh Billings
There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have. - Don Herold
Wit is educated insolence. - Aristotle
Перевод китайских вариантовA chance day is better than a chosen one. - Chinese Proverb
A dying leopard leaves his skin; a dying man his name. - Chinese Proverb
A horse may have strength to run a thousand miles, but without a rider it knows not where to go. - Chinese Proverb
A hundred paths present a hundred difficulties. - Chinese Proverb
A man is better than a pledge. - Chinese Proverb
A man may have the ambition to scale the clouds, but without luck he cannot get on. - Chinese Proverb
A man of many trades cannot read a family. - Chinese Proverb
A man without a smiling face must not open a shop. - Chinese Proverb
A novice at the first attempt, an adept at the second. - Chinese Proverb
A raging wind only strikes those who are in it. - Chinese Proverb
A thousand artisans a thousand plans. - Chinese Proverb
After full moon the light diminishes; after middle age man’s affairs begin to lessen. - Chinese Proverb
Be resolved and the thing is done. - Chinese Proverb
Beautiful women are very ill-fated. - Chinese Proverb
Before a man knows it he has grown white-headed. - Chinese Proverb
Before you calculate on buying, calculate on selling. - Chinese Proverb
Better a dog in time of peace, than a man in time of rebellion. - Chinese Proverb
Better be a master of one then Jack of all trades. - Chinese Proverb
Better sell for small profits than fail in business. - Chinese Proverb
Both riches and honours are settled by fate; Their time of arrival each man must await. - Chinese Proverb
Buyers are esteemed. - Chinese Proverb
By eating we overcome hunger; and by study ignorance. - Chinese Proverb
Calamity and happiness come not of themselves, but only at the call of man. - Chinese Proverb
Champions spring not from seed sown; men must exert themselves. - Chinese Proverb
Cheap things are not good; good things are not cheap. - Chinese Proverb
Count cash as thought it were gold, and so avoid the least mistake. - Chinese Proverb
Days of sorrow pass slowly; times of joy very quickly. - Chinese Proverb
Dispute the price, but don’t dispute the weight. - Chinese Proverb
Dress makes the gentlemen or lady. - Chinese Proverb
Dwell in harmony with all your neighbours. - Chinese Proverb
Easier said than done. - Chinese Proverb
Every high road leads to Peking. - Chinese Proverb
Every task can be accomplished by a man of resolution. - Chinese Proverb
Every trade has its ways. - Chinese Proverb
Everyone to his calling. - Chinese Proverb
Everything is difficult at first. - Chinese Proverb
Examine the neighbourhood before you choose your dwelling. - Chinese Proverb
Extensive is a priceless treasure. - Chinese Proverb
Fear the lack of excellence in your production, not the lack of competence in your examiner. - Chinese Proverb
Fear the lack of perfectness in your conduct, not the lack of honesty in your examiner. - Chinese Proverb
Follow the good, and learn to be so. - Chinese Proverb
For neighbours to keep up a friendly tone, Is equal to finding a precious stone. - Chinese Proverb
Fortunes of thousands, of thousands ten, cannot be made but by able men. - Chinese Proverb
From small profits and many expenses, comes a whole life of sad consequences. - Chinese Proverb
Good swimmers are sometimes drowned; and good riders are sometimes thrown. - Chinese Proverb
Great profits, great risks. - Chinese Proverb
Happiness has its foundation; and misery its womb. - Chinese Proverb
He who can recommend another has great respectability. - Chinese Proverb
He who checks his appetite avoids debt. - Chinese Proverb
He who dresses in lead-made clothes when going to put out a fire, provokes calamity on himself. - Chinese Proverb
He who fails to become a perfect scholar, may still become a magistrate’s clerk. - Chinese Proverb
He who leads an ox to drink must first wet his own feet. - Chinese Proverb
He who neglects a good opportunity, must not afterwards complain. - Chinese Proverb
High prices attract sellers from afar. - Chinese Proverb
Hold back your goods for a thousand days, and you’ll be sure to sell at a profit. - Chinese Proverb
If an ox won’t drink, you can’t make him bend down his head. - Chinese Proverb
If you believe in gambling you will have to sell your house. - Chinese Proverb
If you do not enter a tiger’s den, you cannot get his cubs. - Chinese Proverb
If you don’t scale the mountain, you can’t view the plain. - Chinese Proverb
If you long for pleasure, you must labour hard to get it. - Chinese Proverb
If you long for pleasure, you must labour hard to get it. - Chinese Proverb
If you miss the tiger, he won’t miss you. - Chinese Proverb
If you want to get along, let the old respect the young. - Chinese Proverb
If you would not be cheated ask the price at three shops. - Chinese Proverb
In a united family happiness springs up to itself. - Chinese Proverb
In digging up a tree you must begin with the root. - Chinese Proverb
It is easier to rule a kingdom than to regulate a family. - Chinese Proverb
It is easy to open a shop, but hard to keep it open. - Chinese Proverb
It is impossible to tell what is in the future. - Chinese Proverb
It is the beautiful bird which gets encaged. - Chinese Proverb
Keep company with good men: and good men you’ll learn to be. - Chinese Proverb
Knowledge comes by study, ignorance follows its neglect. - Chinese Proverb
Learning is a treasure which follows its owner everywhere. - Chinese Proverb
Learning is far more precious than gold. - Chinese Proverb
Man lives a generation as plants a spring. - Chinese Proverb
Man’s days are numbered. - Chinese Proverb
Man’s life is truly a performance. - Chinese Proverb
Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly. - Chinese Proverb
Merit and fame never crowns the lazy. - Chinese Proverb
Most things are easy to learn, but hard to master. - Chinese Proverb
Neglected youth brings miserable age. - Chinese Proverb
Never be with a bad man. - Chinese Proverb
Never was a good work done without much trouble. - Chinese Proverb
No distance can sever those whom fate unites; no nearness can join those whom fate severs. - Chinese Proverb
No needle has two sharp points. - Chinese Proverb
No pleasure equals the pleasure of study. - Chinese Proverb
Nothing can be done without instruction. - Chinese Proverb
Once in trouble it is hard to get out. - Chinese Proverb
One actor cannot perform a play. - Chinese Proverb
One family builds a wall, and two families get the benefit of it. - Chinese Proverb
One foot cannot stand on two boats at once. - Chinese Proverb
One generation plants the trees under whose cool shade another generation rests. - Chinese Proverb
One man cannot manage too many affairs. - Chinese Proverb
Opportunity must sometime visit the meanest. - Chinese Proverb
Our pleasures are shallow, our troubles deep. - Chinese Proverb
Out of luck, gold becomes iron; in luck iron resembles gold. - Chinese Proverb
Own brothers keep careful accounts. - Chinese Proverb
Paper and pen may take a man’s life without the use of a sword. - Chinese Proverb
Pass no day idly, youth does not return. - Chinese Proverb
Profits equally share, losses equally bear. - Chinese Proverb
Prosperity and misfortune are common to all times and places. - Chinese Proverb
Ready money can buy anything in stock. - Chinese Proverb
Save thoroughly if you will; Kill thoroughly if you kill. - Chinese Proverb
Seeing a rush don’t pursue. - Chinese Proverb
Severed living and parted dying, No grief on earth can be so trying. - Chinese Proverb
Slow work produces fine goods. - Chinese Proverb
Sour, sweet, bitter, pungent, all must be tasted. - Chinese Proverb
Strike while the iron’s hot. - Chinese Proverb
Study thoroughly and think deeply. - Chinese Proverb
Study which does not daily advance will daily retrograde. - Chinese Proverb
Superior man are good without instruction; but low fellows are bad despite of it. - Chinese Proverb
Suppose your wish is to excel, before an expert practise well. - Chinese Proverb
The boxer’s fist must keep to its task; and the singer’s mouth no rest must ask. - Chinese Proverb
The first thing a scholar does it to establish resolution. - Chinese Proverb
The happy know not how time flies. - Chinese Proverb
The load a beggar cannot carry he has begged himself. - Chinese Proverb
The loss of one night’s sleep entails ten days of discomfort. - Chinese Proverb
The lucky man meets a friend; the unlucky man a fair lady. - Chinese Proverb
The man can, but his fate cannot. - Chinese Proverb
The melon seller declares his melons sweet. - Chinese Proverb
The people follow the example of those above them. - Chinese Proverb
There are customers for all sorts of goods. - Chinese Proverb
There are pictures in poems, and poems in pictures. - Chinese Proverb
There is a time to fish, and a time to dry nets. - Chinese Proverb
There is nothing difficult in the world; the only fear is that men will be lacking in perseverance. - Chinese Proverb
There may be trade to be done, and none able to do it. - Chinese Proverb
Those who make money make little exertion; those who make much exertion make no money. - Chinese Proverb
Those who reject iron cannot make steel. - Chinese Proverb
Though a tiger may not devour men, his dreadful appearance frightens them. - Chinese Proverb
Though breakfast be good, dinner is better. - Chinese Proverb
Though life cannot reach a hundred years, men cherish the troubles of a thousand. - Chinese Proverb
Though you have money do not spend it in the twelfth month. - Chinese Proverb
Three years’ reading is not so good as to hear the explanation. - Chinese Proverb
To his books a teacher must ever adhere. - Chinese Proverb
To lend without prospect of repayment is to throw a fleshy bone at a dog. - Chinese Proverb
To make a man of yourself you must toil; if you don’t you won’t. - Chinese Proverb
To persuade gentlemen not to gamble, is to win for them. - Chinese Proverb
To the contended even poverty brings happiness; to the discontented even riches bring misery. - Chinese Proverb
Undignified teaching proves a lazy master. - Chinese Proverb
Use the little to get the big. - Chinese Proverb
Wares are good and bad; prices high and low. - Chinese Proverb
What is done hastily is not done well. - Chinese Proverb
What is earned with hard labour is eaten with pleasure. - Chinese Proverb
What is the use of weeping over broken vessels? Spilt water cannot be gathered up again. - Chinese Proverb
What the customer dreads is to be taken in. - Chinese Proverb
When a large vessel has opened a way, it is easy for a small one to follow. - Chinese Proverb
When a man will risk his life, the thousand cannot stop him. - Chinese Proverb
When a vessel is in the middle of a river it is too late to stop the leak. - Chinese Proverb
When calamity is upon you, repentance is too late. - Chinese Proverb
When families quarrel, outsides deride. - Chinese Proverb
When happiness comes the mind grows more intelligent. - Chinese Proverb
When the arrow is on the string it must go. - Chinese Proverb
When the gambler’s wealth is spent, and his purse empty, he must stop. - Chinese Proverb
When the melon is ripe it will drop of itself. - Chinese Proverb
When the mind is stored with learning, the bearing will be elegant. - Chinese Proverb
When two partners have one mind, clay is into gold refined. - Chinese Proverb
When you see an opportunity, act. - Chinese Proverb
Whenever the raven flies over one’s head, There must be before us some trouble to dread. - Chinese Proverb
Whenever you go abroad to trade; Of showing your silver be afraid. - Chinese Proverb
Where much pushing must be made, there cannot be a lively trade. - Chinese Proverb
Who cannot catch fish must catch shrimps. - Chinese Proverb
Who teaches you a day is your father for life. - Chinese Proverb
Without climbing mountains no one can know the height of heaven. - Chinese Proverb
Without going you can get to nowhere; you can complete nothing without doing. - Chinese Proverb
You cannot cheat one in the trade. - Chinese Proverb
You cannot clap with one hand. - Chinese Proverb
You cannot open a book without learning something. - Chinese Proverb
You cannot shade off the sun’s light with a single hand. - Chinese Proverb
You had better go home and make a net, than go down to the river and just hope to get the fishes. - Chinese Proverb
You have an itching to do whatever you see others doing. - Chinese Proverb
You may study to old age and yet have things to learn. - Chinese Proverb
Below is a list of fortune cookie fortunes that I've received in alphabetical order. A number in parenthesis after the fortune indicates that I've received it multiple times, and how many times I've received it.
There are a total of 318 fortunes in this list.
"Welcome" is a powerful word.
A dubious friend may be an enemy in camouflage.
A feather in the hand is better than a bird in the air. (2)
A fresh start will put you on your way.
A friend asks only for your time not your money.
A friend is a present you give yourself.
A gambler not only will lose what he has, but also will lose what he doesn't have.
A golden egg of opportunity falls into your lap this month.
A good time to finish up old tasks. (2)
A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.
A light heart carries you through all the hard times.
A new perspective will come with the new year. (2)
A person is never to (sic) old to learn. (2)
A person of words and not deeds is like a garden full of weeds.
A pleasant surprise is waiting for you.
A smile is your personal welcome mat.
A smooth long journey! Great expectations.
A soft voice may be awfully persuasive.
A truly rich life contains love and art in abundance.
Accept something that you cannot change, and you will feel better.
Adventure can be real happiness.
Advice is like kissing. It costs nothing and is a pleasant thing to do.
Advice, when most needed, is least heeded.
All the effort you are making will ultimately pay off.
All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly.
All will go well with your new project.
All your hard work will soon pay off.
Allow compassion to guide your decisions.
An agreeable romance might begin to take on the appearance.
An important person will offer you support.
An inch of time is an inch of gold.
Be careful or you could fall for some tricks today.
Beauty in its various forms appeals to you. (2)
Because you demand more from yourself, others respect you deeply.
Believe in yourself and others will too.
Believe it can be done.
Better ask twice than lose yourself once.
Carve your name on your heart and not on marble.
Change is happening in your life, so go with the flow!
Competence like yours is underrated.
Congratulations! You are on your way.
Could I get some directions to your heart? (2)
Courtesy begins in the home.
Courtesy is contagious.
Curiosity kills boredom. Nothing can kill curiosity.
Dedicate yourself with a calm mind to the task at hand.
Depart not from the path which fate has you assigned.
Determination is what you need now.
Disbelief destroys the magic.
Distance yourself from the vain.
Do not be intimidated by the eloquence of others.
Do not let ambitions overshadow small success.
Do not make extra work for yourself.
Do not underestimate yourself. Human beings have unlimited potentials.
Don't be discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
Don't confuse recklessness with confidence. (2)
Don't just spend time. Invest it.
Don't just think, act!
Don't let friends impose on you, work calmly and silently.
Don't let the past and useless detail choke your existence.
Don't let your limitations overshadow your talents.
Don't worry; prosperity will knock on your door soon.
Each day, compel yourself to do something you would rather not do.
Education is the ability to meet life's situations.
Emulate what you admire in your parents. (2)
Emulate what you respect in your friends.
Every flower blooms in its own sweet time.
Every wise man started out by asking many questions.
Everyday in your life is a special occasion.
Failure is the chance to do better next time.
Feeding a cow with roses does not get extra appreciation.
For hate is never conquered by hate. Hate is conquered by love.
Fortune Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?
From listening comes wisdom and from speaking repentance.
From now on your kindness will lead you to success.
Get your mind set -- confidence will lead you on.
Get your mind set...confidence will lead you on.
Go take a rest; you deserve it.
Good news will be brought to you by mail.
Good news will come to you by mail.
Good to begin well, better to end well.
Happiness begins with facing life with a smile and a wink.
Happiness will bring you good luck.
Happy life is just in front of you.
Hard words break no bones, fine words butter no parsnips.
Have a beautiful day.
He who expects no gratitude shall never be disappointed. (2)
He who knows he has enough is rich.
Help! I'm being held prisoner in a chinese bakery!
How you look depends on where you go.
I learn by going where I have to go.
If a true sense of value is to be yours it must come through service.
If certainty were truth, we would never be wrong.
If you continually give, you will continually have.
If you look in the right places, you can find some good offerings.
If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.
If your desires are not extravagant, they will be granted.
If your desires are not to extravagant they will be granted. (2)
In order to take, one must first give.
In the end all things will be known.
It could be better, but its[sic] good enough.
It is better to deal with problems before they arise.
It is honorable to stand up for what is right, however unpopular it seems.
It is worth reviewing some old lessons.
It takes courage to admit fault.
It's time to get moving. Your spirits will lift accordingly.
Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see shadows.
Let the world be filled with tranquility and goodwill.
Listen not to vain words of empty tongue.
Listen to everyone. Ideas come from everywhere.
Living with a commitment to excellence shall take you far.
Long life is in store for you.
Love is a warm fire to keep the soul warm.
Love is like sweet medicine, good to the last drop.
Love lights up the world.
Love truth, but pardon error. (2)
Man is born to live and not prepared to live.
Many will travel to hear you speak.
Meditation with an old enemy is advised.
Miles are covered one step at a time.
Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.
Never fear! The end of something marks the start of something new.
New ideas could be profitable.
New people will bring you new realizations, especially about big issues. (2)
No one can walk backwards into the future.
Now is a good time to buy stock.
Now is the time to go ahead and pursue that love interest!
Now is the time to try something new
Now is the time to try something new.
Others can help you now.
Pennies from heaven find their way to your doorstep this year!
People are attracted by your Delicate[sic] features.
People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner.
Perhaps you've been focusing too much on saving.
Physical activity will dramatically improve your outlook today.
Place special emphasis on old friendship.
Please visit us at www.wontonfood.com
Practice makes perfect.
Protective measures will prevent costly disasters.
Put your mind into planning today. Look into the future.
Remember to share good fortune as well as bad with your friends.
Rest has a peaceful effect on your physical and emotional health.
Resting well is as important as working hard.
Romance moves you in a new direction.
Savor your freedom -- it is precious.
Say hello to others. You will have a happier day.
Self-knowledge is a life long process.
Share your joys and sorrows with your family.
Sloth makes all things difficult; industry all easy.
Small confidences mark the onset of a friendship.
Society prepares the crime; the criminal commits it.
Someone you care about seeks reconciliation.
Soon life will become more interesting.
Stand tall. Don't look down upon yourself. (2)
Stop searching forever, happiness is just next to you.
Success is a journey, not a destination.
Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Take care and sensitivity you show towards others will return to you.
Take the high road.
The austerity you see around you covers the richness of life like a veil.
The best prediction of future is the past.
The change you started already have far-reaching effects. Be ready.
The change you started already have far-reaching effects. Be ready.
The first man gets the oyster, the second man gets the shell.
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
The night life is for you.
The one that recognizes the illusion does not act as if it is real.
The only people who never fail are those who never try.
The person who will not stand for something will fall for anything.
The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next.
The saints are the sinners who keep on trying.
The secret to good friends is no secret to you. (2)
The small courtesies sweeten life, the greater ennoble it.
The smart thing to do is to begin trusting your intuitions.
The strong person understands how to withstand substantial loss.
The sure way to predict the future is to invent it.
The truly generous share, even with the undeserving.
The value lies not within any particular thing, but in the desire placed on that thing.
The weather is wonderful. (2)
There is no mistake so great as that of being always right.
There is no wisdom greater than kindness. (2)
There is not greater pleasure than seeing your lived (sic) ones prosper.
There's no such thing as an ordinary cat.
Things don't just happen; they happen just.
Those who care will make the effort.
Time and patience are called for many surprises await you!. (sic)
Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time
To know oneself, one should assert oneself.
Today is the conserve yourself, as things just won't budge.
Today, your mouth might be moving but no one is listening.
Tonight you will be blinded by passion.
Use your eloquence where it will do the most good.
Well done is better than well said.
What's hidden in an empty box?
What's yours in mine, and what's mine is mine.
When your heart is pure, your mind is clear.
Wish you happiness.
You always bring others happiness.
You are a person of another time.
You are a talented storyteller. (2)
You are admired by everyone for your talent and ability.
You are almost there.
You are busy, but you are happy.
You are generous to an extreme and always think of the other fellow.
You are going to have some new clothes. (2)
You are in good hands this evening.
You are modest and courteous.
You are never selfish with your advice or your help.
You are next in line for promotion in your firm.
You are offered the dream of a lifetime. Say yes!
You are open-minded and quick to make new friends. (2)
You are solid and dependable.
You are soon going to change your present line of work.
You are talented in many ways.
You are the master of every situation. (2)
You are very expressive and positive in words, act and feeling.
You are working hard.
You begin to appreciate how important it is to share your personal beliefs.
You desire recognition and you will find it.
You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music.
You have a deep interest in all that is artistic.
You have a friendly heart and are well admired. (2)
You have a shrewd knack for spotting insincerity.
You have a yearning for perfection. (3)
You have an active mind and a keen imagination.
You have an ambitious nature and may make a name for yourself.
You have an unusual equipment for success, use it properly.
You have exceeded what was expected.
You have the power to write your own fortune.
You have yearning for perfection.
You know where you are going and how to get there.
You look pretty.
You love challenge.
You love chinese food.
You make people realize that there exist other beauties in the world.
You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems. (2)
You seek to shield those you love and like the role of provider. (2)
You should be able to make money and hold on to it.
You should be able to undertake and complete anything.
You understand how to have fun with others and to enjoy your solitude.
You will always be surrounded by true friends.
You will always get what you want through your charm and personality.
You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.
You will be a great success both in the business world and society. (2)
You will be blessed with longevity.
You will be successful in your work.
You will be traveling and coming into a fortune.
You will be unusually successful in business.
You will become a great philanthropist in your later years.
You will become more and more wealthy.
You will enjoy good health.
You will enjoy good health; you will be surrounded by luxury.
You will find great contentment in the daily, routine activities.
You will have a fine capacity for the enjoyment of life.
You will have gold pieces by the bushel.
You will inherit a large sum of money.
You will make change for the better.
You will soon be surrounded by good friends and laughter.
You will take a chance in something in near future.
You will travel far and wide, both pleasure and business.
You will travel far and wide,both pleasure and business.
Your abilities are unparalleled.
Your ability is appreciated.
Your ability to juggle many tasks will take you far.
Your biggest virtue is your modesty.
Your character can be described as natural and unrestrained.
Your difficulties will strengthen you.
Your dreams are never silly; depend on them to guide you.
Your dreams are worth your best efforts to achieve them.
Your energy returns and you get things done.
Your family is young, gifted and attractive.
Your first love has never forgotten you.
Your happiness is before you, not behind you! Cherish it.
Your hard work will payoff today.
Your heart will always make itself known through your words.
Your home is the center of great love.
Your ideals are well within your reach.
Your infinite capacity for patience will be rewarded sooner or later.
Your leadership qualities will be tested and proven.
Your life will be happy and peaceful.
Your life will get more and more exciting.
Your love life will be happy and harmonious.
Your love of music will be an important part of your life.
Your loyalty is a virtue, but not when it's wedded with blind subbornness.
Your mind is creative, original and alert.
Your mind is your greatest asset.
Your quick wits will get you out of a tough situation.
Your success will astonish everyone. (2)
Your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded.
Your work interests can capture the highest status or prestige.
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you in my life. Happy Anniversary!
To the ‘fortune-ate’ couple…..Happy Anniversary!
I predict much good fortune to come your way in the coming year! Happy Birthday!
I am so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as a friend. Happy Birthday!
You’re one sweet and smart cookie! Happy Birthday
May your trip be as sweet as this cookie! Bon Voyage!
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have a boss like you. Thank you for being such a great leader!
Thanks for all of your guidance. I feel very ‘fortune-ate’ to know such a great leader!
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as a brother. Thanks for being so great!
We are so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as friends. Happy Holidays!
May the coming year bring you much good fortune!
I predict a shopping spree in the very near future! (insert gift certificates or cash with the written fortune)
Good fortune is destined to come your way in the coming year. Happy New Year!
Cinco De Mayo
Feliz Cinco De Mayo!
You have the strong heart of a true cowboy. Never let it escape,never forget your roots.
The players always strive to win, but whether they finish first or last, important are the memories when as adults they look to the past. You’re a great coach!
Congratulations! You did it! Good fortune has surely come your way and you deserve it!
Your talent, skill and dedication will lead you to one success after another. Go out and celebrate!
May your Easter be as sweet as this cookie! Happy Easter!
Today you will find your Easter treat of which you must immediately sit down and eat!
Bunnies are brown, bunnies are white, may this giant cookie bring you much Easter delight!
Stars send out their love and light, always shining in the night. Twinkle, twinkle they like to play and lead us yet into another day!
You should be so proud of who you are, for making something of yourself, for making it this far!
Listen to your feelings and you will hear who you are and what you must do.
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as my father. Thanks for being so wonderful!
Your gift of kindness and dedication are what make you the wonderful father that you are!
Father please remember this, My life may change with just one kiss, but in our lives you will always be a special place for you and me.
You are such a special friend! I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you in my life!
Good friends deserve good fortune! I predict much good fortune to come your way!
In life, there are old friends and those who are new, but true friends like us are so very few.
Your overwhelming kindness brings you the beauty and success you so deserve.
Pick a card, any card, nothing to it, nothing but chance!
Take a dice, throw it out and find the number you’re all about! Lucky numbers (you can choose the numbers)
I predict you will win a huge jackpot in the very near future!
Sending thoughts of good fortune and a quick recovery. Hope you feel better soon!
She who receives pink daisies will surely experience much good fortune!
Congratulations! You did it! May your future bring you all of the good fortune that you’ve earned!
We are so very proud of you for being who you are, for making something of yourself, for making it this far! Happy Graduation!
Boo! May your Halloween be as sweet as this cookie!
Good fortune is destined to come your way in the coming year. Happy Hanukah!
Happy New Year
May the coming year bring you much happiness and good fortune. Happy New Year!
May life in your new home be as sweet as this cookie! Congratulations on your new house!
Welcome to the neighborhood! We are so ‘fortune-ate’ to get to know you!
Sometimes we make mistakes, ‘unfortune-ately’. Please forgive me for my mistake. I’m sorry!
An awaited apology is destined to come your way. I’m sorry!
Deep down in the Pacific Ocean in the city of Bikini Bottom lives a square yellow sea sponge named Sponge Boh, and he and his friends predict much good fortune to come your way in the coming year!
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as my mother. Thanks for being so wonderful!
Always know that I love you very much, there is more I have to say, I’m grateful for everything you’ve done and want you to have a special Mothers Day!
Happy Mothers Day!
I predict that you will have a very Happy Mothers Day!
We make beautiful music together!
Thanks for sharing your music with me.
Listen to the song in you. It’s there in whatever puts the starts in your eyes and makes your heart sing.
Tonight you will suffer from lack of sleep, but due to good fortune!
Kisses sweeter than this cookie will soon cover you from head to toe!
Congratulations on your new bundle of good fortune!
Welcome baby! Congratulations! We predict you’ll be great parents!
Congratulations on your new baby boy! You are so ‘fortune-ate’!
I predict many diaper changes and sleepless nights in your very near future! Congratulations!
Over the Hill
We predict that your future will be all down hill now that you are up and Over the Hill! Happy Birthday!
God Bless America! We are so ‘fortune-ate’.
You are destined for life in the fast lane!
May God bless you always and may life bring you the good fortune that you deserve!
Romance & Love
I love you with all of my heart. I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you in my life!
Destiny brought us together, but love is what keeps us together.
Will you Marry Me?
Not only will you be successful with fame and fortune, but you will always be surrounded by true love.
Thanks for all of your assistance. I couldn’t do it without you. I’m so ‘fortune-ate’
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as a sister. Thanks for being so great!
You defend your honor, your country and save the lives of other souls. And for that, you’ll always be a hero, and Americans will never forget your role.
I see much good fortune coming your way on the football field!
I see much good fortune coming your way on the baseball field!
I see much good fortune coming your way on the soccer field!
I see much good fortune coming your way on the golf course!
Your team will be extremely successful this season.
Your next round of golf will include a hole in one!
St. Patrick’s Day
May your future bring you al the good luck you so deserve. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as my teacher. Thanks for teaching me!
You’re one sweet and smart cookie! I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you as my teacher!
Due to your overwhelming kindness, good fortune will surely come your way. Thank you!
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you! Thanks for all that you’ve done!
May your Thanksgiving bring you much love and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Valentines Day! Will you be mine?
I’m so ‘fortune-ate’ to have you in my life. Happy Valentines Day!
Will you Marry Me?
Will you Marry Me?
Congratulations! May you be as happy as you are today for the rest of your lives!
You are so ‘fortune-ate’ to have found each other. Congratulations!
We are so ‘fortune-ate’ to be a part of your special day! Congratulations on your wedding day!
Look at the tall giraffe, watch the hippos take a bath. Then go see the monkeys cause they always make you laugh!
4th Of July
I predict exciting fireworks in your future. Happy Fourth of July!
God Bless America! We are so ‘fortune-ate!’
Рекомендуем посмотреть ещё:
Как сделать печенье с предсказаниямифото рецепт Подарок путину сегодня Текст для печенья с предсказаниями Будни мамы
Пожелания в китайские печенья. Обсуждение на
Тексты предсказаний для печенья удачи
Adressen im Internet